This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Our classroom stays connected through Class Dojo. Please make sure to regularly check the messages sent home and the Class Story link. Information for the agenda will be sent home every Monday or the first day of the school week. Mrs. Mylowe and Mrs. Fuson will also be communicating with your child through my Class Dojo page.
- COME TO CLASS PREPARED. If you do not have the necessary supplies or materials, your homeroom teacher will provide you with what you need during the morning.
- TRADE OUT DULL PENCILS. You may sharpen pencils in the mornings and the end of the day. If your pencil breaks during class, trade it in for a sharp pencil.
- BE KIND and WORK HARD. Treat others how you would like to be treated.
- USE THE RESTROOM DURING INDEPENDENT TIME and WITH YOUR CLASS.
- RAISE YOUR HAND TO SPEAK. When having a class discussion, raise your hand to contribute to the conversation. DO NOT talk to a neighbor when the teacher or another student is speaking. DO look at the person speaking and give them your attention.